RPG 100 Year War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guidelines

Go down

Guidelines Empty Guidelines

Post by Admin Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:32 am

Welcome to the Play by Post forum.

The goal of the forum is to create stories of each of your characters to both expand the world and enhance the roleplay. Each player will have their own forum for stories about their characters. 

• Each post within a story must be in character. You may use different perspectives and tenses as they pertain to the story, but each post should involve the character.
  • Any rolls should be clearly displayed. 
  • Assume your character succeeds at any action that you could reasonably expect them to. 
  • Each post must be at least one paragraph in length (minimum ~50 words).
  • Exposition is encouraged as well as controlling NPCs. Feel free to write the story you want to write!
  • Some NPCs and Settings may be denoted by a change in text color. These are only controlled by the game master and should only be included in posts as references. 

• Other guidelines may be determined later.

An example below - 

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://100yearwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guidelines Empty Example Story

Post by Admin Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:44 am

(Post by Gamemaster)

The word pierces your heart like no other before - banishment. You knew this would happen, but your heart remains vigilant. "It was the only choice...," you think to yourself. You grip the pommel of your sword tightly as you turn and leave the temple. The sound of Mordecai's objections are drowned out by the bustle of peasants outside the temple's doors. You step out into the street before stopping to take one last look behind you.

• Turn around and head back inside the temple.
  • Wander the streets of Carneith Hold.
  • Leave the city.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guidelines Empty Example Reply

Post by Admin Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:03 pm

• Wander the streets of Carneith Hold.

(Post by Player)

I take off briskly down the street. Some of the passerbys wave as I make my way to an old friend's resting place. The sun warms me as I walk, a feeling I had almost forgotten in these dark weeks. As I arrive at the small marking, I remove my shield and sword. With quick work, I scrawl an inscription upon the shield's face and wrap the leather straps around my sword's hilt. I thrust the sword into the dirt before kneeling. Some time passes and my thoughts drift to the training yards of Ebrus, of a young boy learning to swing a sword.. a young prince. My mind returns and I stand and leave the city - my sword and shield remain.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guidelines Empty Re: Guidelines

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum